Built-in Software: Diversified Content
Creation & Display
The X-Sign signage app helps you customize, edit, manage and play the content to be showcased, allowing you to instantaneously engage your customers.
- Create in-store display contents with over 100 templates that support animation for images and texts, video playback, QR code implementation and daily scheduled playlist.
- Display contents easily through a USB flash drive or BenQ cloud service.
- Single or multiple displays management and content distribution via the internet to save time, costs and efforts.*For Windows users, X-Sign Player via the internet will be available by 2016.
Built-in Software: Hassle-free Management
The MDA application helps you control and manage multiple displays simultaneously through your local network. Besides providing great convenience, MDA also enables powerful functions such as integration with centralized monitoring, and the ability to easily blank displays that are not in use, lowering your power costs and helping the environment.Learn More
Everything is simpler with Cloud. This tool allows users to automatically upload and install Android™ apps of an array of displays through BenQ’s cloud server.
Built-in Software: Optimal Corporate Communication
Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings and group messaging into one simple platform. BenQ’s conference solution will allow users to hold group meetings with the ST650K and other computing platforms such as PC, MAC, tablet and smartphone.
A variety of features for optimized meeting control:
Lock meeting, Lock Share, Mute Upon Entry, Play Entry, Assign Host and more.
- Share PDF, photos, cloud documents and websites during the meeting.
- Annotate on shared screen with lines, shapes, spotlights, etc.
Run your business meetings on a variety of platforms
Mac and PCScreen share desktop, window, and video clip with audio
PCScreen share iPad/iPhone apps and office documents via Airplay
Android™ Tablet and PhoneShare photos, web, cloud documents and Android™ apps
iOS Tablet and PhoneScreen share photos, web, and cloud, Box, and Dropbox documents
Easy to Use: Display Performance Excellence
An ultra-high definition resolution of 4K2K (3840 x 2160) offers not only the most exquisite image details for an optimal viewing experience but also four times more information and workspace than a 1080p full HD display, enhancing your efficiency and productivity.
Powerful Performance & Drive
The combination of a 1.5 GHz quad core-processor and 2G RAM memory ensures delivery of smooth, seamless display performance at all times, even while the smart signage is multitasking between applications.